Wednesday 14 November 2018

Christmas Pop of petals gift bag



I have another version of the tea light gift bag following my tutorial from yesterday.
This one is the exact same other than different papers and different decoration.
I used my pop of petals and did some white embossing to get the flower.
It was finished with some lovely red ribbon and a gold gem.

You can watch the video here


I would like to enter this into:
Get Creative - anything but a card #2
Double Trouble  Paper Crafting - Christmas/Holiday
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List




Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

papercraftingprincess said...

Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge. Your tea light holders are beautiful. I hope you'll come back and follow our antics again. If you'd like you can follow my personal blog at www.craft-coop.com

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful tea light gift boxes and love the unusual shape about them, and thank you so much for the tutorial...I will be back. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back with more of your interesting projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...