Thursday 15 November 2018

Pretty candle gift boxes


My Thursday tutorial involves a few basic folds and cuts
using my envelope punch board.

I have created a perfect sized box to hold two yankee candles and
it only uses a piece of 6" x 6" dsp!

You can watch the video below:


If you like it please subscribe and make my day.

Measurements needed:
DSP 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

I would like to enter these into:
Crafting with an Attitude - anything goes
Aud sentiments - ribbons, bows and sentiment
A bit more time to craft - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Product List

Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Furrbster said...

Beautiful and fabulous bows :)

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Sandy said...

Lovely handmade boxes and love that ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...