Monday 26 November 2018

Elf on the fence!



Four weeks until Christmas!!
So expect to see a lot more Christmas makes this week and next week.

Today's card was one I had in my head for a while but hadn't had the chance to make it.
I wanted to create a fun scene, perfect for a child's Christmas.
I did have some snowflakes cut out but totally forgot to add them lol.
Good start to my week.

I inked up my pinewood planks embossing folder and fed it through with some whisper white card.
All the little elves and presents have been stamped, coloured and cut and
added using dimensionals. The I topped them off with some wink of stella.
The background sky paper is from Garden Impressions. I thought it looked
like a snow storm type night sky.

I would like to enter this into:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas or winter characters
Incy Wincy - square cards only
Always  Fun Challenges - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Artistic Inspiration - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List








Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image-love that embossing folder and the cheeky elves beautifully coloured
Carol x
Whilst I am here-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

BożenA said...

Such a fun card! A great design. I love how you created the sky.

Unknown said...

Your card is so festive. I really love your colors and the coloring is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

Susan - Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...