Tuesday 27 November 2018

Pillow Box Extension tutorial



My Tuesday Tutorial shows how to get more out of your Pillow Box!
I needed a much longer box to hold some Christmas socks for my Grandsons.

You can watch my tutorial below




Measurements Needed:

Card - 3" x 6 4/8"
DSP - 2" x 6 4/8"
1 pillow box cut in half

I would like to enter this into:
Aud Sentiments - anything Christmas/ winter with a sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown - photo inspiration (pillow, colours, sentiment)
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - anything but a card
Simon  Monday challenge - gift it



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great project and love the tutorial too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful pillow box! I enjoyed watching how you created it too 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Macarena said...

Very pretty box. Love the mix of brown and red, very cozy. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...