Wednesday 28 November 2018

Let it snow!


Not a great picture today. I found it very hard to stop the glare on the white card and glitter.
And my craft room is glittering in all sorts of places lol.

I had a bit of dsp left over from my tutorial yesterday and decided to use it for a card.
I have stamped and white embossed the 'let it' and 
cut the SNOW using my alphabet dies.
These were then covered in glitter and the little snowman was added to the O.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List
Large Letters Framelits Dies
£92.00
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
£4.75
Spirited Snowmen Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.75
Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Night Of Navy Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
£7.50








Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the cute snowman and the large glittery snow --love that B.paper too
Carol x

Helen A. Howell said...

Cute Card!

Kelley said...

Picture shows up well to me! What an adorable card Pinky! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges. ~Kelley DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...