Thursday 29 November 2018

Ho, Ho, Ho.....



I needed a few little gift bags for some Lush products I have bought as
Christmas presents so I designed a size to suit.
These are for holding some lovely Lush shower gel.

You can watch my video tutorial below




I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful little gift bags --me and my youngest grandaughter (9yrs) love lush we cannot walk past even if we don't buy anything lol
Carol x

Lyn said...

Love these, to receive gift and have had the bag handmade as well is so special in my book. Imagine they smell sooooooooo good :)

Nance said...

Adorable little gift bags! I love the coordinating tags with that beautiful doily tag. Someone is going to love that gift! I love Lush! THanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Misty Elam said...

These are both lovely. I really like the size of these. And the matching tags are such a nice addition. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon ~
Misty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...