Friday 30 November 2018

Deer in the woods


My last post of the week is another, much needed, tag for Christmas.
I stamped the trees onto white card and coloured in between
with night of navy blends pen.
I did a bit of inking to create the snow mounds but unfortunately they are not showing
up in the photo too well.
The deer was stamped and die cut and added with a dimensional
all on to a piece of navy card which has been punched with the tap topper punch!

I would like to enter this into:



Have a great weekend!


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Pinky this is just FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Happy Holidays my friend!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful festive tag. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Dreja said...

Wunderbar gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and love the trees and colour combination
carol x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag! Love the colour mix!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...