Sunday 2 December 2018

Showcase Sunday


I have a lovely Instagram friend who followed one of my tutorials to make this!
You would not believe the feeling when someone does that!
It really makes my day and also gives me inspiration!!
Thanks so much Mandy!
You can find more of Mandy's fantastic makes on Instagram at

Here is the video Mandy followed:


Remember to tag me or contact me if you follow along on any of my videos
and I will add you on Showcase Sunday!!


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great little treat holder
|Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...