Monday 3 December 2018

Thank You card



Happy Monday!
Can't believe it is December already!!
My Monday make is this thank you card.
I haven't played with the Share What you Love dsp for a while so thought I'd give it a whirl.
I went a bit quirky with the sketch but wanted to be able to use up smaller bits of the dsp.
I also added some texture with the corrugated embossing folder and some ribbon.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my two newest followers
JACKI and EPIE!!
I am chuffed to have you here following me.

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List









Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful thank you card love the delicate image and great B.papers
Carol x

Wendy said...

This is really beautiful!! I love your color choices and the ribbon is SO PRETTY!! Thanks for sharing in all the fun at PIP Challenges!!
Wendy PIP DT
https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...