Wednesday 12 December 2018

Christmas Snowman tag




Those little last minute presents definitely deserve a handmade tag too, don't they?
I only need a few more, though I think I said that last week lol.
This one is quick and easy, just what we need at this time of year!!

I stamped my snowman in the centre of a 2" wide piece of card.
I punch the top using my tag topper punch (love this punch!!)
I then stamped some snowflakes around the edges in Balmy Blue ink.
I coloured the snowman using blends and then finished the tag by
inking around the edges with more balmy blue and I coloured a piece of
pool party sparkle ribbon with the matching blender.
Added a merry Christmas sentiment.

I would like to enter this into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Stempelfrosch said...

Love this funny snowman, beautiful tag!Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
DT Anke

crafty-stamper said...

Great little tag love the happy snowman in his little boots
Carol x

Chrissy said...

FABulous tag Pinky..love your snowman and he is so happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

Wonderful Tag and a fun Snowman.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Michelle said...

A real fun tag. Great colors.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Terri Winske said...

This snowman tag is super cute....I love the facial expression. He looks so happy! Darling design and beautiful colors really make this a special tag! Thank you for sharing this at our Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Dein Tag mit dem niedlichen Weihnachgtsmann ist soooo niedlich. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Sweet Stampers Challenge. LG Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...