Tuesday 11 December 2018

Christmas money box




My Tuesday Tutorial shows how to make these little money gift boxes.
They are about 6/8" deep and will hold a cocoa pouch, mini candy cane,
chocolate Santa and some money notes!

I needed three of these for my Goddaughter's girls.

You can watch the video here:




Measurements you will need to follow along:
card - 5 2/8" x 8 6/8"
Score long side - 3", 3 2/8", 6 3/8", 6 6/8"
Score short side - 3/8", 4 7/8"
DSP - 4 2/8" x 2 6/8"
Ribbon - 21"


I would like to enter this into:
4 Crafty Chicks - ribbons/bows
crafting by designs - holiday anything goes #2
Simon Wednesday challenge - wrap it up
crafty cardmakers - Christmas
Everybody loves art - Christmas


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Product List







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous money wallets, really festive..xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...