Newsletter

Monday 10 December 2018

Snow couple!



Happy Monday!

I think this might be my final Christmas card!!
I am so well organised this year, thanks to Stampin' Up!
This is the Christmas card design I will be sending out to my customers this year.
I created it by stamping the Snow couple, covering them in masking fluid
and then flicking some masking fluid over the sky area to create snow.
When that dried I brushed the sky area with water then washed over with some
navy ink, adding more water where needed.
I then removed the fluid, added the stars and inked round the edges.
The snow couple has been coloured with watercolour pencils and finished
with a bit of wink of stella for that much needed sparkle.
I then stamped the sentiment and mounted the whole piece onto my card.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love a snow couple and this is beautiful, great sky

Terri Winske said...

This is such a cool card - love the image and the beautiful sky you've created. The snow looks great! And it is such a peaceful scene! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges this week!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Pinky, this is a lovely card and it's nice to know someone who's organised with their cards. Love the image, it's so sweet.
Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping,
Hugs, Avril xx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Oh, what a sweet couple. A great card! Thanks for sharing at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

The Red Mullet Band said...

So adorable card!
Congrats!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...