Sunday 9 December 2018

Sunday Showcase!


I had an email from this super talented lady to share her recent makes
for a craft fair in Germany!
How crafty are you SHARON!
Thanks so much for sharing. Your display looks amazing and I am sure
they sold like hot cakes!!

Sharon followed along with one of my tutorials on YouTube.




You can watch it here.

She also made some of these!


If you have followed along and have photos to share please send them
and I will pop you in Showcase Sunday!!

Thanks so much Sharon, you are a super star!!



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...