Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas Joy


I got my big letter framelits dies out again for this card
and teamed it up with some lovely flocked paper from Santa's Workshop.
The red stripes have been glittered up but it's not showing too well at all.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Click to shop online button below to check it out!



Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ooo..I love the red and white Pinky, great design and I could curse cameras with not showing my sparkle and shine too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge.We have a DT call at the moment if you would like to join us add a DT after your name.
Good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Basslady said...

a lovely card idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Chrissy said...

Back with my DT hat on..
Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Fabulous, a clean and striking design in red and white...love the big letters!
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz
Chris
x

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful card and thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you joining us again for the next challenge

Sharon said...

Lovely card, the red and white theme is so stylish. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Helen said...

Love it - very striking and crisp.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's December "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...