Thursday 6 December 2018

Christmas pop out lip balm box



My Thursday Tutorial is this cute little lip balm box.
Perfect stocking filler!!
I picked these little balms up in B&M recently and had this project in mind immediately.
They come 3 in a box and were pretty cheap.

You can watch my video below:



Measurements needed to follow along:
card for lid - 5 5/8" + 1/16" x 5 5/8" + 1/16"
Score 1 7/8" on all four sides
Card for bottom - 5 5/8" x 5 5/8"
Score 1 7/8" on all four sides

I would like to enter these into:
CRAFT - Christmas - the last stretch (stocking fillers)
Moving Along with the Times - anything Christmas
Crafting by Designs - holiday anything goes
Creative  Inspirations - Feeling festive
Crafty Gals Corner - anything Christmas goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - wrap it up

Welcome to my newest follower LYN
I am so happy to have you follow my blog!


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Some retired and some reduced items now available!




Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, this is beautiful. Love the idea. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, two sweet little gift boxes for stocking stuffers. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous boxes, right up my street, love making them, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Darling little goodie boxes to fill with fun treasures! So sweet! and Beautiful colors with the dancing white snowflakes on them! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

@d_e_crafts said...

Such cute little boxes! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

Kleri said...

Awesome idea!Beautiful boxes!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Micheal Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...