Newsletter

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Signs of Santa tag




I have been busy wrapping up gifts as I buy them,
simply to take a bit of Christmas Eve pressure off lol.
I know my tag stash is getting low and I do like to give a handmade tag at Christmas.

This one was quick and easy and lots of fun to make.
Again great for using scraps of card and ribbon.

I would like to enter this into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Super cute little tag Pinky..I'm so far behind this year, I don't know why,I have not even purchased one gift..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lucille K said...

What a sweet tag. Love how you put images on both sides. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

Debi said...

Love your tag. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

Niki said...

Your tag is so perfect, right down to the smart little bow on top <3 Wonderful! Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

Niki C.
Design Team
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...