Friday 21 December 2018

Love you to pieces gift box


My final project for the week is this cute little acetate treat box!
I have continued with the jigsaw theme as I wanted to make it a set.


This is the back view of my box.


And here is the complete set.
You can see how I made the card in my Monday post
and the tag in my Wednesday post!

Did I mention I LOVE this bundle. And because it's a bundle
you automatically save 10% off the price but if you sign up
as a demonstrator you could double that savings!!

I cut a strip of night of navy card measuring 8 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Wrap this round your acetate box, marking with your fingers, where you need the folds.
Add a die cut jigsaw piece which has been stamped with the little hearts
to 3 of the sides.
Wrap a length of gingham ribbon and tie in a bow at top of box.
Wrap your band and glue together.
Stamp the front sentiment onto a piece of card or fun foam.
I used fun foam this time but you need to use Stazon ink and give it time to dry
before putting through your cutting machine.
Layer the heart on dimensionals, matt onto navy card, then onto daffodil delight card,
adding a little piece of twine between the last two layers.
Stick this, using dimensionals, to the front of your box
but be sure to leave room for easy opening at the lip.
Fill with treats!!

I would like to enter this box into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little gift bow love the gorgeous bows and little jigsaw pieces
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi again just popping back to say --Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Jana Forrest said...

I absolutely love your little box. Such a sweet idea. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. May the creativity be with you. DT~Jana Forrest

Billie A said...

Wonderful card and gift box. I love the idea and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.
Billie A
Crafty Gals Corner
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Crafty Catz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...