Thursday 27 December 2018

Personalised Party Favours



I hope you all have had a very Happy Christmas!!
Ours was celebrated the Sunday before Christmas as some of the family
had to work on Christmas day so we got together for a family party.
We spent Christmas afternoon in the beautiful town of Carlingford,
here in Ireland.

I decided to make these cute little individual boxes for each person.
Each image has been coloured to suit the family member, ie, hair colour, shape etc.
I then forgot to photograph them and had to rush round retying the boxes
(well the ones that hadn't been squashed lol)
so I could get a photo.

I used the brand new Family and Friends stamp set which you will be able to purchase
next week!! You will definitely be wanting this one!!
If you don't yet have the Spring/Summer catalogue and would like one,
please email me and I will happily send one out.


You can watch my video tutorial below

If you like my video I would love you to subscribe and help support my channel.

I would like to enter these into:
TIME OUT challenges - inspired by Family and celebrate
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Incy Wincy designs - celebrate
Simon Monday Challenge - party time

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Welcome to my newest follower HELEN.
It's lovely to have you here and I hope you get some inspiration!






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.



7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little favour boxes and great personalised with the little figures
Carol x

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the video tutorial! I made paper beads before but turned it into a rosary for my parents. I used a Ranger Transparent Gloss Paste for mine but embossing it too can make it more look like the paper bead is made of glass. Such a fun idea. I should try this. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Celebrate 10 Years of Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B. (https://ienjoywhatido.blogspot.com)

Maura said...

What awesome little party favors! I love how you've personalized each one with that person! Thanks for joining the party at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, and Happy New Year! Maura

Tracey T said...

What a lovely idea these are, and so beautifully made. Hope you've had a fab Christmas and that 2019 brings you much love, good health and happiness xx

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a cute idea and would love to see photos of the people to see how the images look like them. I bet these were very much loved by everyone and you can certainly see the love and time to spent creating them. So glad you shared them with us at TIME OUT!

kReN said...

Sweet project! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge this month!
kReN
Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot

Nonni said...

I'm sure these party favors brought a smile to everyone that received one! So cute, the tiny images are perfect for these and i love the card stock you used. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...