Friday 28 December 2018

Happy New Year!





I have had another play with the Family and Friends stamp set,
and this time I have made a
Happy New Year card.
I used a DL shaped card for this one, matted with night of navy card stock.
I cut out the numbers (sadly retired now) from the card,
then cut again using fun foam in white (two layers).
I had a final cut using some dsp from Twinkle Twinkle set.
The little people where stamped, coloured and cut and placed around
the numbers before I put the final layer on top.
I punched a few stars, glued in place and added some wink of stella.
These are to represent a Dad, Mum, brother and new baby
(who will hopefully have arrived safely by now)!
Hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into:
Sweet Stampers - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great New Years card love the size of the foam numbers and little figures
Carol x

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Donna Walls said...

Very Lovely card Pinky! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts and Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...