Sunday 30 December 2018

Sunday Showcase!!



My Sunday Showcase is extra extra special today as it's the day
my fourth Grandson arrived!!
He is called Finbar (after his Dad, my son) Brian (after his Grandad, my husband)
O'Hagan
and he weighed in at 9lb 1oz!!
We are all so very happy and proud and relieved to have him here with us!!




Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.



4 comments:

newbie85 said...

I don't have a blog, I a just one of your followers! Just wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS" on your new grandson!!!! 9 lbs-- good healthy weight!!!! Blessings to your family and his!!!! Hugs

pinky said...

Thanks so much Donna. We are all so happy and can't wait to meet him. They live in Wales and we are in Ireland but flights all booked :)

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous new grandson
Carol x

Janette said...

Congrats on a beautiful grandson, blessings on him....
I try my best to comment but so many just don't seem to bother any more, its so sad to see this happen in blogland..
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy new year...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...