Monday 31 December 2018

Little Elephant tag



My first make of the week had to be for my brand new Grandson Fin.
I went with a simple tag to add to one of the many parcels that will be sent over.

I have used Little Elephant clear mount bundle
along with some brand new products from the
Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration!!
My FREE items this time was the organdy ribbon pack!
Be sure to check my shop on Thursday when it all kicks off!

I would like to enter this tag into:
My Time to craft - something new
Double Trouble  paper crafting - anything and bird related
Always fun challenges - something new
Animal Friends - anything with an animal


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.



4 comments:

Heike said...

Ein süßer Anhänger. Sehr schön gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike

jeanchaneyaz said...

Congrats on the new grandson, Fin. Such an adorable tag. I especially like that plaid elephant!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag love the colour and cute elephant
Carol x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...