Newsletter

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Forever Lovely gift box tutorial


Top view!




Happy New Year!!
Have you any exciting plans for 2019!!
I plan to craft my little mitts off so be sure to follow me for lots of inspiration!!
Better still, sign up and join my team and we can craft our mitts off together!

My Tuesday tutorial is a cute little box which holds
a chocolate roll.
Perfect little gift for anyone, any time!!
Show a little kindness, it goes a long long way to make someone feel special!
I used a brand new stamp set from the Spring Summer catalogue.
Check out my product list below.

You can watch my video below




If you like it, please subscribe and make my day!

Measurements needed to follow this tutorial:
Card - 7" x 8"
Score long side - 1/2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 7 1/2"
Score short side - 2", 3 2/8", 5 2/8", 6 4/8"
DSP - 7" x 2 6/8"

I would like to enter this into:
Moving Along with the Times - anything but a card #2
a Bit More Time to Craft -anything goes
Crafty Creations - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.



6 comments:

Janette said...

Sweet boxes, very pretty....Happy new year.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I love these cute gift boxes, they are so colourful using the delicious papers! Looking forward to watching your video too

Thank you for joining our challenge at MAWTT

June/DT

crafty-stamper said...

I love cute little gift boxes and these are so pretty and love the papers and sentiment labels--I gave quite a lot of craft stuff to local grandaughters school as they have an after school craft club -then quite a bit more to a craft club at a holiday caravan park where they have a voluntary run class-doesn't seem to have made much difference though lol!!!
Carol x

kReN said...

Cute project! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge this month!
kReN
Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...