Thursday 24 January 2019

Baby toy gift box tutorial




My Thursday tutorial is a cutie!!
I had bought one of these wee huggie toys for my new Grandson Finbar and totally forgot
to bring it with me to Wales!
So I decided to keep him warm until I got the chance to get him there.
My tutorial shows how to make the box!
Drop back tomorrow to see a cute little card to go with it!

You can watch my video here:



Measurements needed to follow along:
Bottom of box - card - 8 2/8" x 8 2/8"
Score all sides - 2 3/4"
Lid of box - card - 6 3/4" + 1/16" x 6 3/4" +1/16"
Score all sides - 2"
DSP - 12" x 1 3/4"

(Don't let the 1/16" put you off, it's just another little notch on your ruler)

I would like to enter this into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, what a fabulous box idea, love it, so sweet and I like that you can still see the toy...xx

Donna Walls said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna - DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...