Wednesday 23 January 2019

Matching card and gift box



I wanted to make a card to match the box from my tutorial yesterday
and this is what I came up with.
I love to be able to keep everything co-ordinated and this bundle makes it easy!
The card stamp is brill and you get the matching die along with the splodges stamp
for the background!
Check out my product list below.

I would like to enter this card into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous card and gift box, love the card, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Chrissy said...

I love your card and matching box set Pinky..the red and white is quite striking and I LOVE those papers and great car stamp..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

Very eye catching in this colourway - looks great too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Kelley said...

Love this bright, fun "Speed Racer Style" card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley

Kathleen said...

Love the colours of this lovely card, great image and a super design.
Thank you for joining our 'Make it Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and matching box love the black and red colour combo and great car stamp
Carol x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great masculine card you made with this bundle!! Love your paper choices and colors. I have resisted this bundle so far, but you're pushing me closer! LOL Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

brenda said...

A perfect creation in those striking colours for our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Jane Willis said...

Super card and box, love the colour scheme and the choice of papers, perfect for masculine cards. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

karto_flana said...

Super card and box, it's looks great.
Thank You for joining us at creatieve Moments Challaenge, DT ELla.

Diane said...

FABULOUS masculine card with perfect details!! Thank you for joining our Alphabet challenge!
Diane AC DT {Nellies Nest}

Helen said...

Fab card and box - I've just bought the paper from this suite and I can see me buying more of it!!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...