Wednesday 30 January 2019

Daisy delight card


I am really enjoying playing with the gingham gala dsp.
The colours are all so bright and cheerful, just what I need in cold, wet January!!
I haven't played with the Daisy Delight stamp and punch set for ages
so decided to get them out and have a play.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Amy Koenders!

I have a free PDF tutorial for this card for all my customers
and those shopping in February will receive this as one of the February kits!
Check out the product list below.

I would like to enter this into:



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



4 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card and as you say the colours are perfect to cheer up the month, so pretty and who doesn't love gingham..xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful warm happy colours Pinky and love the flower and those leaves..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wow! This is one very delicate and beautiful card. The colors and details are stunning. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful flower and cheerful colour
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...