Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tea light gift boxes


My Tuesday Tutorial show how I made this set of tiered gift boxes!
Each box holds a gift, biggest box has a tea light holder and candle
The middle box holds 4 chocolate hearts
And the smallest box holds a spare spotty tea light candle!


I was very pleased with the finished product and so were a few others
who nabbed them on me lol.

You can watch my video here




Measurements needed to follow along
DSP large box - 8 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Score long side - 3/4", 4", 4 3/4", 8"
Score short side - 3/4", 4"
DSP middle box - 7 1/4" x 4"
Score long side - 3/4", 3 1/4", 4", 6 1/2"
Score short side - 3/4", 3 1/4"
DSP small box - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Score long side - 3/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4", 5"
Score short side - 3/4", 2 1/2"

I would like to enter these into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, these are gorgeous, so pretty and love the little gifts inside, I would be delighted to get one of these..x

Sheryl said...

Hi Pinky. These are adorable what a lovely sT to give a gift.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Lyn said...

These are delightful gifts<3

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful gift item. The package is more the prize than what is contains! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little gift boxes and love the hearts
Carol x

Kath Stewart said...

adorable gift boxes, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Jeannie said...

Hi Pinky! Wow this is so sweet and adorable and what an amazing gift set. Great tutorial too. Thanks so much for joining my "I Heart You" blog challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...