Monday 28 January 2019

Butterfly Gala thank you card

Challenge Badges


I'm starting my week with a little Thank You note card.
I have gone with lovely bright colours in gingham.
The ribbon unfortunately is now completely out of stock,
but no wonder as it was one of the free Sale-A-Bration choices!!
The butterflies were stamped in memento black and coloured with blends,
then punched out using the matching punch!
All products are listed below.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Product List







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely bright and cheerful thank you card, fabulous stamping love the yellow gingham!
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful thank you card love the yellow gingham
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Love the bright gingham background for your butterflies. So cheerful looking on this gold and dull day which you have brightened up no end. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter’s Castle this month….good luck!
Mike
DT
Crafter’s Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

kReN said...

So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...