Saturday 26 January 2019

Sale-A-BRATION blog hop!



Time for another hop with the Pootlers and this time we are
showcasing products you can earn during Sale-A-BRATION!!




For my card I have used a lovely free item from the Sale-A-Bration choices!
This beautiful stamp set is called Lasting Lily.
This is one of the stamp sets know as Distinctive
which means you can simply stamp once but get that depth that used to need
lots of stamping or colouring!
It also contains a stamp that you can use to ink round your edges! Cool or what!!
My second freebie was the ribbon but unfortunately it is now gone!
So be quick if you are after something in particular!


I hope you enjoy the hop!!

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Product List







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Debsydaisy said...

Stunning card. X

Intatwyne Designs said...

Lovely card I do love this stamp set

Janette said...

That is a beautiful stamp, so pretty and I love how you used it to make this gorgeous card, i love that colour...
We all need to try keep blogland alive and well, its so worth it...enjoy your weekend.x

Heather Forgan said...

Gorgeous card. I love this stamp set too. I also love how you’ve threaded the ribbon through the tag x

Karamia said...

lovely card x I love this stamp set it is one that will be used for a long time to come x

Lisa Emslie said...

Gorgeous card - I haven't had a chance to play with this set yet x

Flutterbyheidi said...

Beautiful card x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image -great freebies
Carol x

Nigezza Creates said...

Lovely Card :-)

Inspire.Create.Challenge said...

Lovely Card
thanks for Sharing

Christine said...

Lovely card. I still have to get this set. xx

Sallystampers said...

Stunning Patricia.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...