Thursday 17 January 2019

Envelope punch board box with fancy top


My Thursday tutorial is this lovely little gift box,
created using the envelope punch board.
It holds a tub of body butter, another of my great Boots sale buys.

You can watch my video below:




Measurements needed to follow along:
Box
Card - 6 3/8" x 6 3/8"
1st punch - 2 1/8"
2nd punch - 4 1/4"
WRAP
2 1/2" x 12"
Score long side - 1 1/2", 3", 5 1/2", 7 1/8", 8 1/2", 9", 9 1/2", 10", 10 1/2", 11", 11 1/2"



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift boxes
carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...