Wednesday 16 January 2019

You can do anything!


I'm back with the little frogs again but this time I did a bit of sponging on the background.
It has been teamed up with some lemon lime twist and
I rounded the corners just for a little change.
I'm looking at my card now and notice I forgot to colour the seat and pedals...oops!

I would like to enter this into:



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your cute and playful card is nicely colored. And we’ve all forgotten to color bits here and there at times! We’re happy you shared at 613 Avenue Create.

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a clean design and so cute! Your background blending is impeccable! Thanks so much for leaving this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Izzy Scrap said...

Fun card with this cute frog ! I'm not sure to be able to DO unicycle, but this little frog seems so happy dancing with the bees ! Lovely design and colours too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image --how many times have we posted cards and seen things we have forgotten!!!
Carol x

Julie said...

Cute card. Perfect for our Clean and simple challenge over at Cutie Pie.

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic CAS card. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...