Friday 1 March 2019

Geared up garage - birthday card

If you are not on my Newsletter List you won't have heard my news!
Go check out my shop to
find exciting new additions to SALE-A-BRATION!


I had a card to make for my Brother-in-law and this is what I came up with.
I used the lovely manly set called geared up garage!
Perfect for the men in your life!!
Check out my product list below.


I would like to enter this into:


Welcome to my newest follower CHRISS
Thanks so much for joining me here on my blog!


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, what a lovely card and such a beautiful sentiment, hope your brother in law loves it. Have a great day.xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the sentiment
Carol x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rae Ann said...

Love those die cut embellishments! They look like the real thing! Great color combo too.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...