Thursday 28 February 2019

Family and Friends card for framing


I had a wee play with Family and Friends stamp set today.
I made a few mistakes when stamping the head but was great for practice.
I will draw a pencil line along there next time !
But how cute does my family look!!
I love this stamp set and have already got a few orders for different families
 which they will get framed.

The wording was made using the Make a difference stamp set, perfect for
personalising your cards etc.

I have coloured each person using blends and promarkers.

Check out my product list below.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower MARLIES!
Thanks for coming over to my blog!!




Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky your card is just so cute l love the image used and just looks like the O'Hagan family l know in my neck of the woods x

crafty-stamper said...

This is brilliant-a great idea -no wonder you have orders for them
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Pinky
Lorraine x

Nonni said...

Such a cute card and what a great stamp set for creating cards for different families, very unique! Great take on our challenge. Beautiful coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Shona Chambers said...

How fabulous to find stamps that match your family and every family is definitely 'Unique'. I think you did a fantastic job lining up all the heads and bodies. And love that you were able to have sentiment stamps to say your family name too. Super cool and I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...