Wednesday 27 February 2019

All my love drawer easel card





My card today was a special make for a birthday.
I made the drawer to fit a box of matchmakers
and a bit of room to slip in some shopping vouchers.
I am pretty pleased with the finished card and hope she likes it.
Check out my product list below to see what I used to make it.

Measurements for Drawer:
Card - 8 4/8" x 8"
score long side - 1 2/8", 7 2/8"
score short side - 1 2/8", 6 2/8"
Measurements for cover (2 pieces)
1st piece of Card - 5 7/8" x 7 6/8" + 1/16"
Score - 1/2", 1 6/8", 7 6/8"
2nd piece of card - 5 7/8" x 7 6/8" + 1/16"
Score - 1/2", 6 1/2"
Easel Card Measurements
6" x 11 4/8"
Score long side - 5 6/8", 8 5/8"


I would like to enter this into:


Product List



Welcome to my newest followers:
BRENDA, BUNNY, LORRAINE and DARNELL!
I am super chuffed you have decided to follow my blog!!

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Bunny said...

What a super cute little easel card box. I LOVE the sentiment and the lovely papers and flowers. Your friend will love this. [Bunny]``

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Pinky! This is a great easel card/box. I love the colors and the papers you used are top drawer! Very nicely crafted!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Mrs A. said...

That sentiment is so perfect. . A neat idea for the easel card too. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

What a super make Pinky, far too long since I made anything similar and love the contract of the deep pinks against the paler ones and white. Nicely done.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the easel card and drawer (I have had one made for over two months-waiting to be decorated!!!)Thank you for the inspiration to get it finished.Love the papers and great sentiment
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So cute and adorable is your card x

Chrissy said...

I have loved these drawer boxes for such a long time and never made one Pinky..this is just gorgeous, love the colours and pretty papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

First - I love the colors. But the box is so cute and perfect for a gift. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Shauna said...

What a fantastic project! I love the box and the little drawer. Your color combo is fantastic and I like the 'pink' theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Kim x said...

What a fabulous gift Pinky, I love it.
Thank you for entering it into my Flower challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Uroocreations said...

Wowwww!!!!! So lovely and amazing colours... This is a lovely drawer easel card.... Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Cardmakers..

Good luck...
Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
DT - CCM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...