Tuesday 26 February 2019

Best Route treat boxes


My Tuesday Tutorial shows how I made these little treat boxes for my Grandsons.
I like to have treats ready for special occasions when they get a star in school etc.
These were made to fit the smaller fizzer treats but would hold little bars or other sweets easily.
I used gorgeous Best Route dsp which is perfect for boys and road trips!

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along:
DSP - Lid - 2 5/8 + 1/16" x 5 1/2 + 1/16"
Score long side - 2 1/2", 3"
Score short side - 1/2", 2 1/8"

DSP - bottom - 6 5/8" x 2 5/8"
Score long side - 1/2", 4 2/8", 4 6/8"
Score short side - 1/2", 2 1/8"

I would like to enter this into:



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Darnell said...

What great little boxes for treats, Pinky! Thank you for the video and the typed up measurements!! Hugs, Darnell

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are such a great idea

Bunny said...

Cute treat boxes. I bet your grandchildren love to come to your house and play. [Bunny]``

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant idea . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, so sorry I missed this post so glad I caught up now, this is a lovely idea for the grandkids,love them.xx

Melanie said...

Great project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Bingo + sentiment” challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

Furrbster said...

What a fab idea,

Thanks for playing our BINGO board at Aud Sentiments,

Do pop along and check out our new challenge,

Hugz Tinz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...