Monday 25 February 2019

Daisy Delight thank you card


Happy Monday!
I have a thank you card to share with you today.
With all the mild weather we have been having I felt it was time to get out
the Daisy Delight stamp set.
It is actually a cream card but I had to take the photo outside because
we are having work done and it now looks white!

I used a cream card base, layered up another piece of very vanilla
and cut a window using the rectangle stitched dies.
I stamped my flowers and leaves, masking the flowers
here and there to stamp the leaves and then coloured the background
using pool party blends. I added some wink of stella to the flowers.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in pool party ink.
I love that I can match everything so easily now!!

I mounted the die cut rectangle on top of my flowers using dimensionals.
Then stuck in place and finished with a pool party ribbon knot!



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and it really makes the weather sunny and warm xx

Bunny said...

Love this cute little Daisy card. Great colors. [Bunny]``

Chrissy said...

So pretty Pinky, I love daisies and this is a lovely stamp..I love the shading and background..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamp and beautifully coloured
Carol x

Greta said...

Looks like Spring--so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...