Newsletter

Friday 22 February 2019

Flourishing phrases sympathy card


My Friday make is another sympathy card.
For this one I went with white and balmy blue, keeping everything very soft.

I followed the design inside on the insert.

I started with a white base and added an embossed piece of white using the
Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
I layered up some Flourishing Phrases flowers which I had cut
and added some pearls to the centres.
The leaves are also stamped in balmy blue but off stamped first to keep them
very pale.
I stamped two butterflies in same colour and punched with the punch.
The sentiment was stamped onto whisper white and punched
using the tailored tag punch.
I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I would like to enter this into:


Welcome to my newest followers
LORRAINE, DARNELL,  kReN and ANGELA
Thanks so much for choosing to follow and support me!!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Janette said...

Its beautiful Pinky, I love the planked background and the flowers are so pretty.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the background and pretty flowers and that blue is lovely

sue w. said...

Hi Pinky, Haven't been around for a while, must have been fate to pop over just as you were moving blogs. Love your card, so pretty.
Hugs Sue W.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card love the colour and embossed background
Carol x

Terri Winske said...

This is gorgeous! Such a beautiful sympathy card, from the design to the colors. So pretty. Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

Sandra H said...

Your card is so gorgeous love the layout and the embellishments used x

Helma said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT Member Creative moments

Jules said...

Happy new blog Pinky .. .. it all looks wonderful!

Clever you getting videos together and working on here too. Off to have a little watch!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a delightful card! Love the beautiful soft color scheme. :)

OlgaB said...

Just love the soft blue colour.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments
Hugs From Africa!
Olga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...