Thursday 21 February 2019

Share what you love gift set


I made another one of the cute boxes from my Tuesday Tutorial for my younger sister.
This one uses Share what you love dsp which I LOVE!



It also matches my card from yesterday!
This birthday isn't until May so I'm feeling very accomplished and organised!!
Check out my product list for everything I used.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.



DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



4 comments:

Janette said...

Both are beautiful Pinky, adorable papers and very stylish designs...xx

Darnell said...

Your new blog looks great, Pinky! And so do the creations you made for your sister! And so far in advance ~ go you! I think you might already follow me. You can tell by visiting my blog to see if the blog photo gadget blue button says "follow" or "unfollow," so you can check it out and follow if you don't already. Hugs, Darnell

Janette said...

Pinky I am back with my DT hat on, so glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week, hope you will play along again..xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is a beautiful set, I am loving the colours and that butterfly is fantastic, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...