Wednesday 20 February 2019

Share what you love birthday card


My card today is a half tri fold card but I totally forgot to take a photo from the side.
I made another gift box from my Tuesday tutorial and wanted a matching card.
This is a 6"  x a4 length which I scored at 1/2", 4", 7 1/2".
I matted the front and inside using the opposites of the dsp
and used the half inch fold to hold my knotted ribbon in place.
All items I used are in my product list below
with a link directly to my shop.

I would like to enter this into:

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet birthday card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Kitchen week;-))m

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with the pretty papers and love the sentiment!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Hope you play along again soon!
Ellie

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Kathleen said...

Great sentiments and some lovely papers and image. Thank you for joining our 'Kitchen' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pinky..gorgeous design and papers,looks classy and the colours are rich.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nonni said...

Wow, I really love the rich and elegant color scheme of this! The panel on the back looks so beautiful, love the artsy look of those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Inkspiratonal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...