Newsletter

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Butterfly gala gift box with envelope punch board





My Tuesday tutorial shows how I made this lovely envelope box
to hold a gift I bought for my sister.
You will need the envelope punch board to follow along
but it is such an amazing tool you will not regret getting one!!

You can watch my video here:



Measurements needed to follow along:
DSP - 7 1/4" x 7 1/4"
WRAP - strip of a4 card x 2 1/2" wide
DSP for wrap - two pieces measuring 3 7/8" x 2 2/8"

I would like to enter this into:



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your two boxes for your sisters gifts are lovely. Must admit I have been swooning over that butterfly paper. It is gorgeous. Watched your video with interest as that punch board has always looked complicated to me. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Heike said...

Eine wunderschöne Box. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Liebe Grüße
Heike

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Chrissy said...

What a neat envelope box Pinky,love the papers and love your plaques for your sisters and now I really NEED and envelope maker..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Very striking love the gorgeous papers and zingy lime green ribbon
Carol x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your lovely boxes project…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

The Craft Princess said...

What a beautiful box! I have an envelope punch board and just did a video on things to make with it but making a box was not one of them. I will have to watch your vidoe. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...