Monday 18 February 2019

Pop of Petals sympathy card


Happy Monday!

My card today is a sympathy one though it could be adapted for any occasion
by changing the sentiments!
I was inspired by Kathy (The Daily Marker) for this card.
Well the background technique anyway :)

I used the leaf stamp from Pop of Petals, stamped it in memento
then using pool party blends I shaded round each leaf.
I added some hearts  in memento and matted it all onto black card.
I added a band of matching ribbon and attached my sentiment on top
which was also matted in black and cut using the square dies.
I stamped, punched and coloured one of the flowers in matching ink
and layered on top of sentiment.

I am really pleased with the background and glad Kathy inspired me!

I would like to enter this into:


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very pretty background Pinky, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card love the stamps and background
Carol x

kReN said...

Love your card! May have to give it a CASE! Thanks for joining the PIP Challenge this week! Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so very lovely and elegant . The sentiment is beautiful .

Thank you for playing along with us at international Art and soul .

Hugs,

Chriss - INAS DT

Chriss America Real said...

I am a new follower, follow me back if you like.

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...