Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday Showcase!



My Sunday showcase this week is my little Catalogue treat!
When I send out catalogues I like to include a little chocolate treat in my pack.
As I had a few requests last week I had to make some new treats and this is what I came up with.
It is quick and simple to create but really makes a statement!

I used a piece of DSP measureing 6" x 4"
or depending on what chocolate you used allow 1/2" gap top and bottom
and allow enough to wrap around your bar with a 1/2" overlap.
Wrap the dsp around your bar and seal (not too tightly) using your tape runner.
Remove chocolate, punch a hole through top (through both sides)
Wrap ribbon round length of bar and  measure how much you will need.
Thread ribbon in front hole and out back hole.
Pop your bar between ribbon and push it down to near the bottom.
The ribbon will move along with the chocolate.
When happy with position, tie the ribbon together with thread or ribbon at top
(as shown in photo)
When you pull the ribbon up the chocolate will appear,
push bar down and ribbon and chocolate will go back in!
I punched a 1 1/2" circle in matching card, stamped a sentiment
and punched using 1 3/8" scallop circle.

If you would like a catalogue sent out just email me at
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk
You can also view both catalogues online in my sidebar!



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



3 comments:

Janette said...

What a sweet gift, I love it Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little treat holder love the heart paper.
Carol x

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fantastic creation! Love your beautiful design! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...