Friday 15 February 2019

Hello Cupcake - step card



For my Friday make I have made a step card.
I fancied doing something a bit different, but still wanted it to fit into
the c6 envelope and this is what I made.

I used a sheet of grapefruit grove card and cut 4" x 11 5/8" strip and folded in half.
I cut another piece measureing 4" x 11" and scored it at 3", 6", 9" and 10 2/8"
I glued the top 3" to the inside of the main card to form the steps.
It has been decorated using the Hello Cupcake stamp set which is
FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Check out my product list below!

I would like to enter this into:


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, another gorgeous creation, love the colour, reminds me of orangeade...have a lovely day.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous stepper card Pinky..mine never stand up properly..Love the citrus colours and the yummy cupcake and sprinkles..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great stepper card love the cupcakes and vibrant citrus colour
Carol x

Wendy L said...

Super card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge and good luck, xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card with that yummie cupcake on it. Beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely cupcake card… great card shape too. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in our Anything but Square challenge at Addicted to Stamps
Julie T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...