Thursday 14 February 2019

Fable Friends - paper pieced rabbit


Today I am sharing my Customer Card Kit.
A perfect new baby card!
This month I have gone with Paper Piecing Technique.
The little rabbit's jacket has been paper pieced using the small gingham
which is the opposite side of the large check dsp called gingham gala.

Each customer who spends £45 or more with me will receive:
the card base, the gingham paper,  whisper white card, ribbon, punched items and bow,
whisper white envelope,
along with a video on how to make it and a pdf download.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Product List







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colour Pinky and love the wee rabbit with his paper pieced jacket..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Thanks Chrissy x

crafty-stamper said...

Awww gorgeous baby card and love the cute paper pieced rabbit
Carol x

pinky said...

Thanks Carol x

~ginny said...

Pinky, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like that you created this whole card with only two colors! The wrapped twine is a great element in your design and I like that your critter fits our challenge!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

pinky said...

Thanks so much Ginny x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that little rabbit and the gorgeous lime colors, one of my favorite colors! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
Tammy x

meg said...

thank you for joining in at BBB, with this gorgeous baby card, love the shade of green you used

Catie Cuddles said...

This is super cute and I love the colour you used - so bright and fresh.
Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

CraftyLyn said...

Lovely cute baby card,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.

Jackie C said...

What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Pinky! My goodness this is just the sweetest and that little bitty paper pieced matching gingham jacket couldn't be more adorable. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining my 'GaGa for Gingham' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

kReN said...

This bunny image is so sweet and I love your paper piecing! I am your newest follower! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Creations Challenges. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com Thanks! kReN@afourthlife

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute....Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...