Tuesday 30 April 2019

Bella and Friends gift box tutorial





My Tuesday Tutorial show how I made this cute little box
which hold some shower gel from Lush.

You can watch my tutorial here



Measurements needed to follow along:
Card - 8 1/2" x 7"
Score long side - 1/2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2"
score short side - 1/2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2" (follow video here)
DSP - 1 7/8" x 1 7/8", 3 pieces - 1 7/8" x 4 3/8"

I would like to enter this into:



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Pinky, you do make some lovely things to hold gifts, so inspiring. Enjoy your day.x

Bunny said...

This is a cute project. That dog is precious. [Bunny]`

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful project Pinky x

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift box and love the P.paper and cute image
Carol x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful gift box and a wonderful idea. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous gift box Pinky and I love that cute little dog..awesome project.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...