Newsletter

Monday 29 April 2019

Love what you do - beginner stamper






This is the first in my series of cards this week.
I am trying to show a very simple card, perfect for a beginner, to something more suited
to the avid crafter.
Today it is just stamping, a simple rectangle die cut, some enamel dots
and a little big of gold thread.
Perfect CAS for the beginner stamper!!

How I made this card
1. Cut a4 sheet down to 29 cm then cut in half to make two cards.
2. Fold your base card in half. Cut a whisper white rectangle (3rd size down)
3. Stamp the sentiment first in memento and then the flower along side it.
4. Using blends colour your flowers.
5. Adhere this to your base card, slightly tilting.
6. Add 4 enamel dots and a little gold bow.

PDF available via my newsletter.

I would like to enter this into:




Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and love the stamp and gold bow
Carol x

Bunny said...

It's a great CAS card, beginner or not. Love this. [Bunny]`

Lin said...

Very classy card, Pinky, love your addition of the delicate gold bow! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the layout and that gorgeous floral stamp x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card Pinky..love the floral stamp and lovely sentiment stamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Sweet card; love the colors and image used! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s April Challenge! –Tasha ☺

kReN said...

Love this image and I think I own it. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges. Follow me at kReN@afourthlife.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...