Saturday 6 April 2019

Class Treats - March



These are the treats I made for the March class ladies.
I used gorgeous papers from Painted Seasons DSP
wrapped round a packet of Rolo and finished with some
beautiful gold thread, a flower cut out from the dsp and
the stamped sentiment from Best Decision Ever stamp set and Balmy Blue ink.

I've just finished designing and making my April treats
and they are lovely!!

My Classes are available online so if you are interested just
leave me a message on Facebook or email pinky47@hotmail.co.uk
and I will send out the details.

I would like to enter these into:

Allsorts - sentiment in focus


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous papers Pinky and lovely treats..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

What a lovely way to wrap up a packet of rolos...they make a fabulous treat.
Lorraine

Bunny said...

What a lovely treat to receive at class with you. Very pretty. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Love the little treats and beautiful paper
Carol x

Mummylade said...

Lovely treats. Thank you for entering our sentiment challenge at Allsorts this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...