Friday 5 April 2019

Grace and wisdom!


I had another 80th birthday card request and
again I went with the painted seasons stamp set.
I hope you were lucky enough to pick this up during Sale-a-bration!
I used the painted seasons dsp along with the stamp set.
The flowers where stamped and cut out along with the leaves to add dimension.
The inner flowers were stamped and masked to add some leaves.
I really enjoy this type of stamping and find it very therapeutic! 
I personalied it using the Make a difference stamp set and the sentiment
is from Strong & Beautiful stamp set.
with lemon lime twist and balmy blue ink pads.
The ribbons I used are lemon lime twist and grapefruit grove.

I would like to enter this into

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Sunday
with my Stamping Sensations DT card.

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card love the layout and colours so perfect for an 80th x

Bunny said...

This is a lovely card. The flowers and the colors are very nice. Happy 80th to someone. Quite a milestone. [Bunny]

Janette said...

A really beautiful card Pinky, I just love all the flowers and colours, so so pretty.xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, you have created a beautiful card, the flowers are wonderful and your design displays them at their best. TThanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
hugs
Glenda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky..I love all the flowers and the bow and such a lovely sentiment too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Really beautiful love the stamps and co-ordinating paper
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the pretty flowers and colours
Lorraine x

Tracie said...

What a beautiful birthday card. I love the design. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

crafty said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and flowers and colors. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge

Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...