Thursday 11 April 2019

Craft Class Treats using Fable Friends








I made these cute treats for my class tomorrow!
This is the last class before Easter so I thought it would suit perfectly.
They are quick and easy to make and you can fill
with whatever suits you.
You can also make them much bigger and even smaller just
make sure you use a square piece of dsp.
I have filled them with Smarty Chocolate Eggs and wrapped in celeophane
tied with a matching bow (sorry this ribbon is no longer available).

Anyone wanting a tutorial just comment below and I will do one.
But there are loads of tutorials for this out there.

I would like to enter these into:
Creative Inspirations - Easter wishes and/or animals
Creative Moments - anything goes option Spring/Easter
Crafting by Designs - Easter
Crafty Gals Corner - Easter project
2 Crafting Critter Crazies - anything with a critter
The Paper Funday - anything goes option Easter




Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute lucky class

Jo said...

Beautiful makes, that bunny is adorable x

Bunny said...

What a sweet treat. It is so adorable. I do love that bunny. [Bunny]`

Gina's Cards said...

Love these sweet treats. Your class are very lucky! Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your cute treat holders Pinky and the little bunny and tag is so cute..I'm just not looking at what is inside as I already eaten the Easter treats in this house and now I have to buy more..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Walls said...

I love these, thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna - DT Member

OlgaB said...

Lovely sweet treats.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

Rene said...

This is SO CUTE!!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing these with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

crafty-stamper said...

These are really cute little Easter treat or for any occasion really love the gingham paper and cute bunny
Carol x

Greta said...

Lucky students! These are absolutely darling!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
You were one of the lucky winners from Challenge #189 - Easter is on its way at the Crafty Gals Corner!
Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Pinky, those treat boxes are so cute and I adore the bunnies! Thanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

NanaConnie said...

Pinky, You're the April winner at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Be sure to email us at the address shown in our sidebar and on the winners post. We hate it when prizes don't get claimed. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...