Wednesday 10 April 2019

Inspired Events Confirmation card


My Niece's daughter is celebrating her Confirmation this week
and this is the card I made for her.
Really feeling old when I'm making cards for my Niece's children!!
I used Inspired Events stamp set. You should check it out
as it is super useful for these religious occasions and lots more.
I actually use the little rose to make my own calling cards!


How to make this card
1. I used a 5" x 7" card base.
2. Cut your mat 4 6/8" x 6 6/8" in powder pink
3. Cut piece of whisper white 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
4. Stamp top and bottom border stamp in powder pink ink
5. Stamp congratulations and confirmation in powder pink.
6. Stamp the crosses in grey ink lining each up under the points as above.
7. Draw a pencil line 5/8" above bottom border point
and stamp the child's name in powder pink.
TIP count the letters in the name and start with the centre letter
and work your way out.
Adhere all your layers to your base card.
8. Cut a 6" strip of powder pink ribbon, join both ends in centre
and hold with sticky dot.
Cut  1" of same ribbon, add double sided tape and wrap around centre
of your bow, sealing at back.
Add more sticky tape to back of bow and some wet glue
and stick in place.
9. Add some pink pearls to both crosses.
10. Stamp 3 small rose base stamps in powder pink
and over stamp in pink pirouette ink.
Cut them out, add to card with dimensionals and finish
them with some wink of stella.

Check out my product list to see what I have used for this card.

I would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps and more - anything goes
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments  Designs - only for the girls
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky is your confirmation card thank you too for all of your lovely comments on my blog xx

Jo said...

Beautiful make & such a pretty colour too x

brenda said...

They do have a habit of making us feel that way don't they Pinky!! Loving the soft pastels you used for this one, perfect for a little girl.

B x

Bunny said...

Very Pretty and delicate looking. I know you're great niece will love this. [Bunny]`

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful confirmation card ! Very delicate and feminine with this soft pink and these little roses. I’m sure that your great niece loved it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card-love the stamps and colour
Carol x

Kelley said...

I love the gentle powder pink you chose, such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super Cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...