Wednesday 24 April 2019

Share what you love thank you card


I challenged myself today to use some deep colours instead of pastels.
The card is Tranquil Tide and I have teamed it up with Share What You Love dsp.

How I made this card
1. Cut an a4 tranquil tide card at 30cm and create 2 cards 15cm wide each.
2. Cut a piece of dsp 4 1/8" x 3 3/4" and tear down each side.
3. Wrap a piece of tranquil tide ribbon around the dsp and stick to your card base.
4. Cut a 2 5/8" wide rectangle in tranquil tide and next size down in whisper white.
5. Stamp your flower to one side and colour with blends.
Stamp sentiment in memento and adhere all layers to your card base as above.
5. Using versa mark ink pad stamp the small flower around the edges of your base card.
6. Tie a matching bow and adhere in place and finish with 3 pearls.

I would like to enter this into:


DON'T FORGET TO CHECKOUT THE CLEARANCE RACK!!

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Pinky this is stunning, love the colours and the gorgeous ruffled ribbon, so pretty and lush.xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is so adorable love the darker colours you used too x

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the stamp set. [Bunny]`

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the deep green ribbon and B.paper looks like fabric
Carol x

Laurie said...

I agree with the other comments that this card is absolutely stunning! I love those rich deep colors you used. Nice job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...